Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Selling an Xbox 360 Slim best way to go about it?

• 26-05-2014 1:39am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭

I want to get an next gen console but I've to sell my Xbox 360 first to get some funds up an was wondering what would be the best way to go about like anybody know how much GameStop would offer me for it? Or would I be better of throwing on adverts or done deal?
    I've got a 4gb console with a 120gb hard drive I've get about 20 games with it.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 564 ✭✭✭DaveD

I've a 120gb HD 360 with 19 games. Gamestop offered me €96 as a trade!!!

You could try adverts. Although there's a fair few 360's for sale.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

DaveD wrote: »
    I've a 120gb HD 360 with 19 games. Gamestop offered me €96 as a trade!!!

You could try adverts. Although there's a fair few 360's for sale.

I doubt they would offer me anything for my hard drive tho I have a hard drive from an elite console that I made to fix the slim console but I've got a good few games downloaded on to it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,580 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

ItsHoggie wrote: »
    I doubt they would offer me anything for my hard drive tho I have a hard drive from an elite console that I made to fix the slim console but I've got a good few games downloaded on to it

Adverts is your best bet.....

Advertisement