Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SUMMER JOB

• 26-05-2014 3:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi :) i was just wondering if anyone knew of anywhere taking on summer staff in the mayo area or enniscrone

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 91 ✭✭missguided

I don't live there, but try the usual places - hotels, supermarkets, cafés/restaurants etc. Or you could put up an ad for babysitting or something in the local shops?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 K896

I know two friends who have gotten jobs as waitresses at the Diamond Coast Hotel. I know they are always looking for people. I know another girl who worked all summer in the Ocean Sands Hotel. Have you tried websites such as Indeed, Jobs.ie, Trovit.ie, findajob.ie, Donedealjobs.ie? My personal favourite would be gumtree.ie it has some babysitting jobs.

Advertisement