Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

study times

• 26-05-2014 8:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭

how long should i study for now in the next 9 days ?
    when should i just focus on english and math seen there first

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 91 ✭✭missguided

There's no 'set time' to study. Like 3 hours of focused learning > 6 hours of scrolling through facebook every ten minutes and taking breaks all the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,513 ✭✭✭bb1234567

6 hours with half hour breaks in between each hour would be great. Dont just focus on english and maths, try to spread study evenly across all subjects. Dont leave Bio and Geo til night before, courses are so huge :(

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭caolan1996

thanks ya i dont do bio or geo so thank good for that

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,238 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Break what you want to do into short manageable chunks and have a short break in between each. Nobody can study for hours on end without a break.

Find the way to study that suits your learning style. Flash cards or mind maps might work great for one person and be useless for you.

Advertisement