Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

365 online user ID

Options
  • 26-05-2014 9:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,663 ✭✭✭

I use the phone app for 90% of all BOI online activity, but recently two things have happened.

1. My phone got very slow, so I did a factory reset - I lost a note which was on my phone which contained my 365 user ID

2. The mobile App now requires me to Enter my userID, previously it just requested the last 4 digits of my phone number or my date of birth.

Can you please let me know what user ID is via PM?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 253 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Paula C

Hi stealthyspeeder,

Thank you for contacting us on boards.

To find out your User ID, it will be necessary to contact our BOI365 Team on 0818 365 365. A representative there will be more than happy to assist you with this.
    Unfortunately as we do not have account access here we would be unable to provide you with this information.

If we can assist with anything else please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thanks,
    Paula C

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

Hi,

We will be holding a Mobile App Q & A on Boards tomorrow, please see the below link for details.

If you have any questions regarding the mobile app, please feel free to post them on the sticky here

Thanks

Nicola

Advertisement