Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

An Post mishandling packages

Options
  • 26-05-2014 9:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭

Was on my way to work 10 minutes ago, and was walking down Benson Street (Dublin) where an An Post van was pulled up. The back doors of the van were open, the driver was in the back of the van throwing boxes out onto the ground. And not just dropping them, actually throwing them so they rolled on the ground a few times. 2 or 3 of them had Amazon written on them and were clearly sealed. Was going to record it but he finished. Still, there were 4 or 5 boxes thrown from the van. Got the license plate number, but is there any point reporting it without proof?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,347 ✭✭✭No Pants

Yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Peig Sayers

Was on my way to work 10 minutes ago, and was walking down Benson Street (Dublin) where an An Post van was pulled up. The back doors of the van were open, the driver was in the back of the van throwing boxes out onto the ground. And not just dropping them, actually throwing them so they rolled on the ground a few times. 2 or 3 of them had Amazon written on them and were clearly sealed. Was going to record it but he finished. Still, there were 4 or 5 boxes thrown from the van. Got the license plate number, but is there any point reporting it without proof?

Please do! I'm waiting on 2 parcels from Amazon, outdoor sesnor lights, and I'll be very pissed if they arrive broken!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Report it to the Postmaster.

Closing this thread as I don't see a Consumer Issue here.

dudara

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement