Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking to sell online business

Options
  • 26-05-2014 9:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi,

I'm not sure if I'm in the right forum here, but I've been running my own online business for the last few years. I started it whilst on extended maternity leave, but now that I am back to work and looking to go back to college , I don't have the time nor the inclination to continue with it.

Sales haven't been great for the last year because I haven't been blogging or updating the facebook page, but the minute I do, the sales start to come through.

Given that the sales haven't been great, I couldn't really charge to sell the business, but the online shop is worth about 2.5 k and stock about 3k. I couldn either sell this off for about 5k OR, pass it on to someone else who may not have the capital and then they could pay me a monthly fee. It would have to be someone who is confident with online selling.

I have great suppliers in place and a contact list of about 700 purchasers a lot of whom are regulars.

Has anyone ever done this before? Or would anyone know how I would go about passing it on? as I really would like to do it as soon as possible

Thanks a mil

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

If you have a look on the businesses for sale section of adverts there are a few sites available might have more luck there.

http://www.adverts.ie/for-sale/business-office/businesses-for-sale/268/

What area of retail is it? I might be interested as long as there isn't too much overlap with what I am already doing!

• Registered Users Posts: 37 pasty

Hi, I might also be interested. I'm looking for a project after taking early retirement. Will you PM me?

Advertisement