Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PTSB Bank Cards Failing

Options
  • 26-05-2014 10:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭

Anyone having trouble with their PTSB failing to work in any machine that reads the magnetic strip? e.g. ATM, Car park vending machines.

I am now on my third card but they keep failing on me. My Bank of Ireland cards are fine which are kept in the same place. My wallet.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,814 ✭✭✭dobsdave

DHFrame wrote: »
    Anyone having trouble with their PTSB failing to work in any machine that reads the magnetic strip? e.g. ATM, Car park vending machines.

I am now on my third card but they keep failing on me. My Bank of Ireland cards are fine which are kept in the same place. My wallet.

nope.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 xstriker

Switched from Danske to PTSB in Jan 2014, got my new card shortly after and have had no trouble with it, keep it in my wallet too!

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭DHFrame

Mmm, I'm wondering if it's coins. Sometimes I'd put cards in my pocket after use. Lol.. This is such a boring thread, sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭Kaizersoze81

Yeah I'm on my third in 12 months

Advertisement