Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

World Championship 2505

Options
  • 26-05-2014 11:43am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭

So as some people in this Game World will know Barcelona have been without a manager for a while. Last week we put some bids in for their players and someone invited a manager in to scupper the deals. So we waited another week. Then today, as some of us had bids accepted for Iniesta, Silva & cetera, someone has again invited an external manager in just to fcuk tings up. Very poor form this, and very against the rules, so will be very reported to the SMFA so hopefully some folk will get very banned from the game. Fingers crossed.

Sad Pi$sy tactics when some folk can't handle losing out on a bidding war so have to fcuk it up for everyone.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Had this happen to me in another GW actually ...

4 times I had to bid on Cavani / get bid accepted(as part of a number of bids / get bid canceled due to new manager coming in ...

Wore them down eventually tho ... got my man

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭bazarakus

I dunno I thought someone may have been doin it out of divilment, but now I tink it's jus the game engine messin with me head.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

bazarakus wrote: »
    I dunno I thought someone may have been doin it out of divilment, but now I tink it's jus the game engine messin with me head.

it was really odd in my case, I outbid 2-3 clubs each time and each time a new manager popped in 5-10min after all 3 bids got accepted, then on the last ocassion I was the only bidder an no shenanigans ...

Deffo down to sour grapes!

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    it was really odd in my case, I outbid 2-3 clubs each time and each time a new manager popped in 5-10min after all 3 bids got accepted, then on the last ocassion I was the only bidder an no shenanigans ...

Deffo down to sour grapes!

It's against the rules to do it but I'm fcuked if I can figure out how to report it.

So anyway this game world - the second longest gw I've been in on SM - is probably my joint favourite one. As it's a world championship we play Wed and Sat so it's good to have games to look forward to on different days. It also means nobody "owns" it so pretty much anyone can come and go. Monitoring is by default always on. It's a great world and the fact that many managers come and go mean that you always get a good turnover of players. Check it out.

• Advertisement

Willow Murphy has become the new Arsenal manager.

It begins!

YES. WE. CAN.

#occupy2505

Transfer Message

Ander HERRERA has completed his move to Newcastle United from AS Roma for £19,440,000. Delighted to welcome this Newcastle old boy back into the fold. Pleasure doing business with Roma.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

bazarakus wrote: »
    Willow Murphy has become the new Arsenal manager.

It begins!

YES. WE. CAN.

#occupy2505

I can't promise how long I'll actually stay. This is my 8th club. However, 6/7 appears to be my limit!

Wilberto wrote: »
    I can't promise how long I'll actually stay. This is my 8th club. However, 6/7 appears to be my limit!

You never know. World Champs are a different buzz.

Advertisement