Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Travelling to the USA

Options
  • 26-05-2014 12:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭

Hi

Just wondering do i need to notify BOI about my travels as I will be using my visa debit card in the US. I have sent norification about my credit card.?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Laura

Hi airman737.

Thanks for getting in touch.

It is not necessary to notify the bank of your travel intentions however, we would always recommend it to ensure you would not experience any difficulty while using your card abroad.

You may place the notification on your account by contacting your branch directly. Contact details for your branch can be found here on our website. Alternatively, if you are registered with Bank of Ireland 365, you may call 0818 365 365 or you may send the request via the Online Service Desk when logged in to your 365Online account.  

If you require an assistance while visiting the US, Bank of Ireland 365 can be contacted on 003531 4044000.

Have a great trip. If we can help you with anything else, please let us know.
    Laura

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭airman737

Hi airman737.

Thanks for getting in touch.

It is not necessary to notify the bank of your travel intentions however, we would always recommend it to ensure you would not experience any difficulty while using your card abroad.

You may place the notification on your account by contacting your branch directly. Contact details for your branch can be found here on our website. Alternatively, if you are registered with Bank of Ireland 365, you may call 0818 365 365 or you may send the request via the Online Service Desk when logged in to your 365Online account.  

If you require an assistance while visiting the US, Bank of Ireland 365 can be contacted on 003531 4044000.

Have a great trip. If we can help you with anything else, please let us know.
    Laura
    That's great Laura, thanks for your reply.

Regards

Airman737

Advertisement