Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HR Masters Smurfit

Options
  • 26-05-2014 12:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

I'm starting the HR masters in Smurfit in September and just wondering if anyone on here can tell me from experience (either in a HR masters or similar) about the work load?

My current job will allow me to stay on part time but they want me for about 25 hours a week and I'm trying to weigh up whether I would be able to manage both or whether I should commit totally to the masters and perhaps get a loan to get me through the year, obviously this is not ideal as I've also borrowed money for the fees... having said that as I am spending so much already I really want to put my head down and do really well in it!

Anyway any input/ advice appreciated!! :)

Advertisement