Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Property Price Register - no updates since May 16?

Options
  • 26-05-2014 1:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭

Not sure if I am searching it wrong or browser trouble etc. but I can’t seem to see any properties added to the Residential Property Price Register since May 16th.

Is this right? 10 days seems like a big gap.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭Mr.McLovin

Last update 21/05/2014 14:02:52

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭BookBook

Mr.McLovin wrote: »
    Last update 21/05/2014 14:02:52

Thanks Mr.McLovin. I know it says 'REGISTER LAST UPDATED 21/05/2014 14:02:52' on the first page but can you actually see any properties added in any county since May 16th?

I can't and don't know if it is me or the website.

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭Mr.McLovin

You are correct there were no properties added after the 16th of May BUT there were properties added on dates previous. I follow the register by volume, the volume had increased on the 21st but just not after that date. The website will be/usually update on Wednesdays afternoons.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,622 ✭✭✭Baby01032012

I've heard it is updated every forthnight. It's not a live realtime system. It has to be manually updated.

Advertisement