Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Corporation & Bus & Trains & 96fm.......

Options
  • 26-05-2014 1:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,008 ✭✭✭

Just wondering does anybody in power, as in the above take note of peoples good opinions and ideas in relation to our City and traffic + more ?

Some great opinions and intelligent ideas on BOARDS that would save a fortune in customer surveys by people who don't know.

Anybody following this ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,455 ✭✭✭TheChizler

Eh? Are you looking for a thread on general ideas to improve the city?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭murphym7

scudo2 wrote: »
    Just wondering does anybody in power, as in the above take note of peoples good opinions and ideas in relation to our City and traffic + more ?

Some great opinions and intelligent ideas on BOARDS that would save a fortune in customer surveys by people who don't know.

Anybody following this ?

I don't follow you?:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭sensormatic

On the sauce i say

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,008 ✭✭✭scudo2

TheChizler wrote: »
    Eh? Are you looking for a thread on general ideas to improve the city?

Nothing crazy, just thinking that city hall should listen to the good ideas and views expressed on BOARD'S.
    Same goes for Bus Eirn and other originations.

A lot of good ideas and opinions expressed here on BOARD'S

So I was just wondering if anybody on the Corpo. etc. was listening/reading these posts.
    ie. All the posts on traffic etc. etc.

It's free info on "Joe public's" views and ideas.

That's all, no hidden agenda from me, sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,236 ✭✭✭Dannyboy83

scudo2 wrote: »
    Nothing crazy, just thinking that city hall should listen to the good ideas and views expressed on BOARD'S.
    Same goes for Bus Eirn and other originations.

A lot of good ideas and opinions expressed here on BOARD'S

So I was just wondering if anybody on the Corpo. etc. was listening/reading these posts.
    ie. All the posts on traffic etc. etc.

It's free info on "Joe public's" views and ideas.

That's all, no hidden agenda from me, sorry.
    http://www.corkindependent.com/20140313/news/someone-is-going-to-be-killed-traffic-troubles-on-lr-glanmire-rd-S81084.html
    Fianna Fáil Cllr Tim Brosnan had a motion in Monday's council meeting that the cobbles and nearby horse trough remain untouched. It was passed by a vote of 17 to 12.

However City Manager Tim Lucey said the passing of the motion would not change anything. “We have reached the optimum solution on this.”

If the reports are to be believed, then it seems the Councillors themselves are being overruled, not to mind the plebs.

• Advertisement
Advertisement