Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Danny Duggan

Options
  • 26-05-2014 1:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭

Hey guys goin to be getting a custom piece off danny duggan in tallaght in a few weeks iv never got inked off him before so im looking for feedback on his work please so far iv only heard good things :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Bit late to be looking for opinions, no?

I like Danny a lot. Great creativity and he's developing a good style. Really nice guy as well.

Having said that, I don't think his tattooing is fully up to snuff yet and I think he would have been better off continuing his apprenticeship in Skin City. Although since that place seems to have imploded in the last year or so, maybe it was best he left.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Orim wrote: »
    Bit late to be looking for opinions, no?

I like Danny a lot. Great creativity and he's developing a good style. Really nice guy as well.

Having said that, I don't think his tattooing is fully up to snuff yet and I think he would have been better off continuing his apprenticeship in Skin City. Although since that place seems to have imploded in the last year or so, maybe it was best he left.

Have to say I agree with this he showed huge promise, but since leaving Skin City his work does seem to have stalled and he hasn't put out to much work were I've been left thinking wow.

Or has he yet to develop his own style really or find a style he really likes from what I can see.

In saying that he's not bad either and does put out some nice work he just doesn't blow my socks off :o.

Advertisement