Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

IBT-Share-Dublin

• 26-05-2014 1:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi I just passed my theory test and will be doing my IBT soon. Is there anyone else interested in doing there IBT so that we can join up and get it much cheaper. I've done some research and I feel that I have found a good place to train.

J.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Alan b.

Bermo79 wrote: »
    Hi I just passed my theory test and will be doing my IBT soon. Is there anyone else interested in doing there IBT so that we can join up and get it much cheaper. I've done some research and I feel that I have found a good place to train.

J.

I posted the same thing in the learner thread only the other day, pm me details and we can compare.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 DONT PANIC

Hi, let me know if you are still looking for someone to do IBT.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭jimmer123

Just got my theory test today and I am looking to do the IBT.....I am based in South Dublin and interested in sharing for a cheaper rate:D

Advertisement