Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arcade CRTs x3

Options
  • 26-05-2014 2:06pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,386 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hey,

Ive 3 arcade CRTs here that im going to bin if no one wants them.

2x 14" pokers, untested, i got these off mitch but never tried them out. have some poker burn on them.

1x 13" Cocktail monitor. This was originally in my cocktail cab. ive no idea if it works because other issues with the cocktail kept me from testing it out.

Free Collection from Athy. Ill be home Wednesday Night, Thursday Day\Night this week. Saturday morning or sunday night.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭Anonamoose

I know a guy that has a dodgy poker machine monitor.... he has to bang the side of the cabinet in order for the crt to turn on.... I wonder would one of these help him out?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,386 Mod ✭✭✭✭Optimus Prime

Could do, two of them are from pokers.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 2,968 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoGiE

Anonamoose,

Please read the forum charter. You do not have enough posts for the A&R Marketplace.

Regards,
    LoGiE

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭Anonamoose

I do now !!!
    :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,386 Mod ✭✭✭✭Optimus Prime

These have now been recycled.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement