Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Attractive containers for balcony garden?

Options
  • 26-05-2014 2:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39

I'm hoping someone might be able to recommend a garden centre in Dublin city centre or just outside the canals (no car) where I could find rectangular, smooth grey or black containers. I'm looking for something that is of good quality but that won't break the bank. I found some at Plant Life that I liked, but they were 50 euros a piece.

They definitely need to be rectangular, dark grey or black, heavy-duty plastic or composite of some sort - something that looks sleek and stylish. I've seen them used as window boxes around the city, so I know that they do exist.

If you have any recommendations as to where to go, I'd appreciate it. Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

I've seen the bog standard terracotta containers painted in gloss and they came out really well, you can have them in any colour that you can get paint in. Might be an idea if you can't find what you're looking for.

Advertisement