Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Notice board in Mater Hospital

Options
  • 26-05-2014 3:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭

A friend of mine owns an apartment close to the mater hospital. He has been renting for past few years through daft.ie but only seems to attract students who up and leave after a few months. He was hoping to attract working professionals. I suggested maybe advertising on a notice board in mater hospital. Does anyone know if this service is available?
    thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭wicklowwonder

miss-bored wrote: »
    A friend of mine owns an apartment close to the mater hospital. He has been renting for past few years through daft.ie but only seems to attract students who up and leave after a few months. He was hoping to attract working professionals. I suggested maybe advertising on a notice board in mater hospital. Does anyone know if this service is available?
    thanks
    We are in the middle of a rental shortage. Landlords can pick and choose tenants. Just state no students on the advert. My thoughts would be that maybe the house needs some investment if it is not attracting working professionals?

Seriously though there are queues of tenants outside houses now looking to rent.

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭MadamX

Strictly speaking they are staff notice boards but if you/your friend stick one up chances are it'll go unnoticed as not having been put up by a staff member. Just put a mobile contact number on it. There's a change of medics coming up soon so now would be a good time of year to put it up. Or perhaps see about putting it up on notice boards in local shops, etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

If memory serves, there is a board on the ground floor just before you go up the stairs to the staff restaurant on the old building. It's off the eccles st corridor.

Advertisement