Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish

Options
  • 26-05-2014 3:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭

Anyone have any sample sceal/eachtra tips that thy want to share with me? Higher level thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,188 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Please stop posting this sort of thing.
    Do your own work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭vcshqkf9rpzgoe

spurious wrote: »
    Please stop posting this sort of thing.
    Do your own work.

Is there a reason you always give out about my posts?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,188 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Is there a reason you always give out about my posts?

You keep doing what you have been asked not to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Manutd_4life

Well to be fair, this is the Junior Cert forum. Whats the problem with people sharing notes when the JC is literally a week away.

But it's not sharing notes. There wouldn't be a problem with that. In fact there's a whole thread for notes: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=64582781

It's asking for essays and calling them 'samples'. In more than one subject.

• Advertisement
Advertisement