Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't access my e statements

Options
  • 26-05-2014 5:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Dear BOI,

I've been trying to access my e statement via banking 365 for about a week now and for some reason I can't. Either a grey screen loads or I get redirected to the recent transactions/statement/cheque search page again. Can you tell me is this an ongoing issue for other users? 

Thanks,
    Niamh

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭corroonb

This happened to me too. I disabled Adblock (Plus) on the eStatement page and reloaded the statement from the menu. No more problem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭cerastes

I had this problem too, what browser you using. Took ages to get a response from BOI, had to come to boards to out them, eventually it was someway sorted by using chrome instead of firefox, although it seems specific to my own account as the wifes has no such problem using firefox from the same laptop. Might be worth a try.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

nimhy wrote: »
    Dear BOI,

I've been trying to access my e statement via banking 365 for about a week now and for some reason I can't. Either a grey screen loads or I get redirected to the recent transactions/statement/cheque search page again. Can you tell me is this an ongoing issue for other users? 

Thanks,
    Niamh
    Hi Niamh, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to Boards.ie

As the guys mention, there may be add-ons or browser extensions that are causing this.

Please call Bank of Ireland 365 on 0818 365 365 / +353 1 4044000 when you have online access and a representative will go through some procedures. If your eStatements do not load after this, the rep will have it investigated. 

I hope this helps. 

Billy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭cerastes

nimhy wrote: »
    Dear BOI,

Thanks,
    Niamh
    Hi Niamh, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to Boards.ie

As the guys mention, there may be add-ons or browser extensions that are causing this.

Please call Bank of Ireland 365 on 0818 365 365 / +353 1 4044000 when you have online access and a representative will go through some procedures. If your eStatements do not load after this, the rep will have it investigated. 

I hope this helps. 

Billy
    In fairness, I used the same browser, window and tab and my account could not access estatements and another persons account could, moments after. So the idea this is a fault in someones browser seems inaccurate to me. Also try ringing that number? been on the phone hours waiting myself, and still got very limited answer from BOI in the end, until I came here, even then Id already figured out chrome resolved the problem for me before BOI contacted me back, for now anyway (lets see how long that lasts). But waited for my call back to see what suggestions BOI would have, no answer why one person can access their account from same browser/window/tab and another cant, so not sure what you mean by investigated? OP you'll have more luck trying to figure this yourself, I tried a different browser and that worked for me, but dont expect much in the way of a solution from BOI, there's something else going on there, I'm not an IT person but they dont seem to be able to support that end of things to a basic level like login problems mentioned here on boards even though they deny it when you contact them, one person admitted they were having some issues to me though after I pressed them.

Advertisement