Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Too Late To Apply For J1?

• 26-05-2014 5:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭

Had a job lined up for the summer which I have just found out has fallen by the wayside. I assume I am too late to apply yes?
    Would anyone know a place for a 20 year old student where they could work for the summer, preferably not in Ireland?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭Morninglory

Had a job lined up for the summer which I have just found out has fallen by the wayside. I assume I am too late to apply yes?
    Would anyone know a place for a 20 year old student where they could work for the summer, preferably not in Ireland?

Bump

• Registered Users Posts: 700 ✭✭✭nommm

No, it's not too late. USIT are still advertising it on their website. The best thing to do would be to contact USIT or SAYIT and see what they say.

Advertisement