Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaming chairs ?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,460 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

that looks to be a good price for that

something like this?

• Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Steviemoyne

I have that chair at home, close to Christmas it gets reduced to about €99.

That particular one wouldn't be suitable for pc gaming, it's not adjustable and too low for any desks. For console gaming it fits the bill though, excellent chair...though I've not used it since I built my pc and got rid of my xbox.

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭LukeyKid

Skerries wrote: »
    that looks to be a good price for that

something like this?
    I have that chair at home, close to Christmas it gets reduced to about €99.

That particular one wouldn't be suitable for pc gaming, it's not adjustable and too low for any desks. For console gaming it fits the bill though, excellent chair...though I've not used it since I built my pc and got rid of my xbox.

Thanks guys :)

Skerries: yes i really like that chair you linked :)

Steviemoyne: Serious €100 for it at xmas is mad. Atleast i no what my present is now ;)

Bear in mind that the chair won't work with a HDMI lead out of the box.

I had a pair of console headphones that came with a scart adapter, the adapter connection is slimmed down so it's possible to plug scart and HDMI in at the same time. Took the adapter and used it for connecting the chair and it worked flawlessly.

The original xbox scart connection is too blocky for the hdmi cable to be in at the same time and the chair only supports the scart audio.

Bear in mind that the chair won't work with a HDMI lead out of the box.

I had a pair of console headphones that came with a scart adapter, the adapter connection is slimmed down so it's possible to plug scart and HDMI in at the same time. Took the adapter and used it for connecting the chair and it worked flawlessly.

The original xbox scart connection is too blocky for the hdmi cable to be in at the same time and the chair only supports the scart audio.

no id be using it for my pc :) i have a low desk, and an adjustible tech drawing desk so it will work with one :)

• Advertisement

Better again so you just plug it into your headphone slot.

Better again so you just plug it into your headphone slot.

thank for the help :)

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭GraphicGaming

I bought 2 swivel chairs for 180 in IKEA about 3 months ago they still have the ones that i got and there perfect i have spent 6-12 hour sessions in them, highly recommended

Advertisement