If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Monitor Audio RX6 Speakers

Options
  • 26-05-2014 8:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi Kenny any sign of the grill and spikes for the Monitor Audio RX6 speakers I bought off you on the 13th of March
    Alan

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

clemaob wrote: »
    Hi Kenny any sign of the grill and spikes for the Monitor Audio RX6 speakers I bought off you on the 13th of March
    Alan
    Clemaob,

many thanks for the post and apologies! - I wasnt aware of this and I'll chat to Kenny about this today and get them ordered if they are not already on order.

I'll PM you later with an update,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Clem,

apologies for the delay getting back to you - it seems that this is one that has slipped between the cracks - apologies - I'm trying to see if we have already received these from MA - if not I'm placing an order tonight and I'll include your bits in this order,

Apologies again and as soon as they arrive we will despatch them to you asap,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

UPDATE:
    Clem,
    just checked with the guys and they were on order already but we are still awaiting the grilles from Monitor Audio,

Apologies again for the delay but we will keep you posted as soon as we see white smoke,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.