Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Feedback from small claim procedure

Options
  • 26-05-2014 8:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Anyone can provide feedback from small claim procedure? any experience welcome in order to consider submit a claim for a bad customer service. Many thanks if anybody

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 483 ✭✭daveohdave

Was there a monetary loss? I'm pretty sure there needs to be one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

You can't take SCC for bad service.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

I had a successful claim years ago over a faulty laptop. About 6 weeks after I filled out and sent off the forms, I got a letter saying it wouldn't be contested and to expect a cheque which I got within 2 weeks.

You can only use the small claims court to enforce your consumer rights.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,228 ✭✭✭mrsbyrne

jmdarm wrote: »
    Anyone can provide feedback from small claim procedure? any experience welcome in order to consider submit a claim for a bad customer service. Many thanks if anybody

If you could tell us a little bit more about your complaint you would get more about replies OP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Nino Brown

I got a deposit back from a landlord, very quick and easy procedure.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 jmdarm

thanks for encouragments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭3rdDegree

I sued a certain mobile company for failing to provide service, they did not respond at all to the summons and I won in default. They still wouldn't pay so sent the sheriff to their swanky offices to seize goods, a cheque was issued within 10 minutes.

How do you go about "sending the sheriff"? Amazing that the company wouldn't pay even after the case!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

• Registered Users Posts: 12,521 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

wish they videoed that. Have visions of guy in Stetson on a horse....

• Advertisement
Advertisement