Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

appeal

Options
  • 26-05-2014 11:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 913 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I've pm'd the mod who infracted me, to explain the post I was infracted for, but have received no reply to my last pm.

The 'physical force' she suggested I used in my post is a euphemism for sex and I've explained to this her but have not received any contact since.

So can the decision to infract me be reversed ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

tomaussie wrote: »
    Hi,

I've pm'd the mod who infracted me, to explain the post I was infracted for, but have received no reply to my last pm.

The 'physical force' she suggested I used in my post is a euphemism for sex and I've explained to this her but have not received any contact since.

So can the decision to infract me be reversed ?

Hi Ill take a look at your DRP over the next few hours.

Hi tomaussie,

As you're aware there was a raft of posts in this thread where Beasty, the other Sports CMod went in and cleaned up along with the local mods due to some highly questionable posts and attitudes.

See Beastys in thread warning here : http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=90383619&postcount=2926

Given your infracted post reads as such
    Yeah but when you go home drunk who have you got to wake up and slap about and cook for you ?

In a text medium like Boards, that kind of "joke" regardless of where you're from is always going to cause an issue as it cant be interrupted as such through a print medium, itsnot a great post to read as a stand alone piece of a text and isnt appreciated.

That thread had issues with users posting numerous pictures of females and even had users questioning the decision of a female Mod on the team, all of which isnt on.

As such the infraction stands.

At this time you can request an Admin to review my decision.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 913 ✭✭✭tomaussie

I've clearly outlined to you the meaning of my post and the infraction stands so I won't waste the admin's time.

Ok so tomaussie.

Can I get this marked as resolved please.

Thanks.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement