Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cat Groomers Dublin or Leinster

• 27-05-2014 1:38am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭

A good friend of mine is looking for a cat groomer in Dublin, one who has groomed Ragdolls or similar longhaired cats. Will be willing to travel within Leinster for the right place.

Feel free to post any genuine good places or PM me with one's to avoid. ;)

Comments

I have seen Persians being groomed, a Ninja wouldn't get away Unscathed :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭Aru

You will most likely have to have the cat sedated to get it groomed if there are any knots or matts.cats are not like dogs and will not tolerate the painful untangling and pulling that can be involved in breaking those down...and most are not fans of clippers.Grooming tends to be quite stressful for cats if they are not used to it.
    If its a saint of a cat and mostly unmatted a normal groomer may be brave enough to take it on...but if its matted or any bit temperental you are probley looking at a groom in a vet clinic under sedation.

Advertisement