Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

J1 Embassy Baggage/Phone

• 27-05-2014 3:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 28

Hoping there are some night owls or early risers who can answer this (Interview is in 9 hours), but does anyone know a place I could leave my bag/phone as they say you can't bring it in.
    Will security hold onto it? There are a few hotels in the area, any of them have a concierge I could leave a bag with?

Travelling up from cork, not brining phone or bag for my documents really isn't an option.

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,678 ✭✭✭jjbrien

ciwi286 wrote: »
    Hoping there are some night owls or early risers who can answer this (Interview is in 9 hours), but does anyone know a place I could leave my bag/phone as they say you can't bring it in.
    Will security hold onto it? There are a few hotels in the area, any of them have a concierge I could leave a bag with?

Travelling up from cork, not brining phone or bag for my documents really isn't an option.

Cheers!

What size bag are we talking about? They will put your cell phone into a locker and give you an ID with a key on it to hang around your next. Dont bring a backpack whatever you do.

Advertisement