Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Credit rating

Options
  • 27-05-2014 9:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi there

On my credit report I received last year on 1 of my loans I have 1 payment in arrears but the loan is payed off. I missed this payment 4 years ago and it's the only 1 I ever had and it is scheduled to be removed from my file in 2015. I'm on the verge of applying for a mortgage with my wife and I'm worried it will affect us. Any ideas??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Hi Miller07,

Many thanks for your post.

Although we are unable to offer you specific mortgage advice here, you can find extensive information and advice on our website for both First Time Buyers and Mortgage applications in general. 

Our YouTube channel also has some helpful videos on mortgages.

Our Mortgage Team are always on hand to offer advice. They can be contacted on 0818 200 339 from 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday. 

If there is anything else we can help you with here, please let us know. 

Thanks,

Billy

Advertisement