Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When will the O'Connell Street self service lobby be open again?

Options
  • 27-05-2014 9:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,411 ✭✭✭

Hi,

For the last few days the O'Connell Street self service lobby has been closed. I am not sure if this is just in the mornings or the whole branch is closed all day. In any event each time I have been there the cleaners are busy, but I assume they are contracted to clean each day, whether open or not.

Is BOI going to reconsider opening a Self Service Lobby on the southside? The former Montage Store / Enterprise Lobby on Grafton Street is regularly manned at 8AM and there is plenty of space to put machines in there by moving the receptionist to their own cubical by the stairs.

BOI also appears to have two external LATMs at the St Stephens Green branch, but they don't give a lodgement option.

308633.jpg

When is the money (including lost growth) Michael Noonan took in the Pension Levy going to be paid back?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Laura

Hi Tow.

Thanks for getting in touch.

The self service lobby in Bank of Ireland O'Connell Street is open to the public daily from 8am to 18.30pm. Unfortunately one of the glass panels between the lobby and the branch is broken and is currently in the process of being repaired. We hope to have the lobby reopened to the public tomorrow. 
    Apologies for any inconvenience this has caused.

There are currently two self service lobby's available in the Dublin area. The first one is mentioned above and the other is based in Dublin Airport and is opened 24 hours a day.

As always, we appreciate your feedback and have forwarded your suggestion on to our Branch Network for review.

If we can help you with anything else, please let us know.
    Laura

• Registered Users Posts: 7,411 ✭✭✭Tow

If we can help you with anything else, please let us know.

Would it be possible for the Branch Network staff to be enlightened in the use of a spell checker?

When is the money (including lost growth) Michael Noonan took in the Pension Levy going to be paid back?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Laura

Tow,

Oh my god, that notice really is shocking.

We will send a mail to the branch immediately to have it amended.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.
    Laura

Advertisement