Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

DT557 international business and Spanish DIT

• 27-05-2014 11:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hey guys, I'm just looking for people who have done this course to tell me about the 3rd year abroad. I'm aware it's mandatory, but what kind of costs am I looking at? Do DIT pay for much? I also am eligible for the susi grant so does anybody know if they give money to students who go on Erasmus?

Any info I can get on this would be great, it's my second time going to college so I want to get it spot on this time :) I'd love to do this course I'm just worried about costs

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭jamesbondings

ltsb94 wrote: »
    Hey guys, I'm just looking for people who have done this course to tell me about the 3rd year abroad. I'm aware it's mandatory, but what kind of costs am I looking at? Do DIT pay for much? I also am eligible for the susi grant so does anybody know if they give money to students who go on Erasmus?

IAny info I can get on this would be great, it's my second time going to college so I want to get it spot on this time :) I'd love to do this course I'm just worried about costs

Hey, on this course at the moment in dit but the erasmus programme has changed as of this year. The people who went last year and the people leaving this summer will be on different erasmus programmes... I am trying to find out info on it but it seemsto be very hard to get definitive answers from anywhere.... The course in general is grand.. Last year erasmus students received rroughly 1500 euro (non susi grant) from the eu and as far as I am aware that grant is still covered as the year abroad is mandatory.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭jamesbondings

ltsb94 wrote: »

IAny info I can get on this would be great, it's my second time going to college so I want to get it spot on this time :) I'd love to do this course I'm just worried about costs

Hey, on this course at the moment in dit but the erasmus programme has changed as of this year. The people who went last year and the people leaving this summer will be on different erasmus programmes... I am trying to find out info on it but it seemsto be very hard to get definitive answers from anywhere.... The course in general is grand.. Last year erasmus students received rroughly 1500 euro (non susi grant) from the eu and as far as I am aware that grant is still covered as the year abroad is mandatory.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 DUB0207-old

Did you start the course in the end? If so, how is it going?

I am planning to enrol as a mature student starting sept 2015.

My 1st option would be French but I have 0 knowledge in the language (finished high school in a different country). I have been trying to study online, things are ok so far but I am not sure I will meet the min level required to take on the course.
    Any info I can get on this would be great, it's my second time going to college so I want to get it spot on this time :) I'd love to do this course I'm just worried about costs

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 37 Janesx

Up!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 37 Janesx

DUB0207 wrote: »
    I am planning to enrol as a mature student starting sept 2015.

Is there anyone on the same boat?

• Advertisement
Advertisement