Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best deal on a PS3 currently?

Options
  • 27-05-2014 11:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 974 ✭✭✭

Maybe this should be in Bargain requests idk?

I want to get a Playstation 3. I don't even have a TV/monitor atm so looking for the best deal in total.

I see 12gb models which I'm sure would not be enough; but would it be cheaper to buy one of these + a 2.5" SATA HDD?

The games I'd be interested in playing are TLOU, RDR, GTAV and Fifa. Are there any bundles out with any of these games or would I have to buy separately? I'd be happy just getting one of them to start with.

Also I guess if anyone can recommend a good cheap monitor that would be nice. I will be sat fairly near the screen so I reckon even 21" would suffice. No interest in watching TV or anything.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

I just picked a 500gb model up for 220 i think from gamestop. It was second hand but the slim version. Regarding the 12gb model I wouldn't bother but if money was an issue only GTA installs to the HD (7.5gb).
    The last of Us runs directly from the disc....awesome game by the way..just starting playing it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 974 ✭✭✭Intifada

Does the 12gb model have space for a HDD or is that just flash memory?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

It does but you need to buy a separate bracket I think.

Advertisement