Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3-Year-Old Claims To Remember Who Killed Him In Past Life, Leads Police To Body.

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,291 ✭✭✭✭endacl

lighthouse wrote: »
    I am open to the idea of reincarnation but not strictly as one person coming back complete into another person. Rather traces of the person's energy comes back.
    People undergoing holotropic breathwork can go into past lives although it has never happened me.
    Never happened anybody else either.

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,373 ✭✭✭corner of hells

I am open to the idea of reincarnation but not strictly as one person coming back complete into another person. Rather traces of the person's energy comes back.
    People undergoing holotropic breathwork can go into past lives although it has never happened me.

A work colleague of mine years ago used regularly get premonitions of himself being badly injured in accidents , he would graphically describe how it happened and his injuries .

One nightmare he had was being injured by horrifically by pigs , with him surviving but taking years to recover.

A group of us were working on a nighttime maintenance shift when he dozed off on a break and started in his sleep talking about an accident happening.

An hour later a pallet of pork chops fell on him.............

• Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭lighthouse

endacl wrote: »
    Never happened anybody else either.

;)

I disagree with you. I know loads of people who have had past life experiences in altered states of consciousness while under going holotropic breathwork

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭genericguy

I disagree with you. I know loads of people who have had past life experiences in altered states of consciousness while under going holotropic breathwork

Show endacl your documentary evidence there so you can have the last laugh.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,291 ✭✭✭✭endacl

I'm open to persuasion. If you show me persuasive evidence. What you have is anecdote and testimony. And a wish for it to be true.

• Advertisement

what if the boy only made it up to get candy
    Candy was the killers name

Kids, eh?
    <<<>>>
    genericguy wrote: »
    Show endacl your documentary evidence there so you can have the last laugh.

Oh please do. Please. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

Psychics help the police solve murders all the time - except when they don't but you rarely hear about those.

• Registered Users Posts: 795 ✭✭✭kingchess

There's a family of brothers in Malahide (who are all mostly in their mid to late 60s / early 70s) and all of them, bar none, are convinced that a younger woman (she's in her mid 40s at this stage) that regularly comes to visit them from the UK. is their mother, and if you even suggested that she wasn't, they'd ate the head off ya.

Story has it that when she first arrived, one of the sons (who was then in his early 60s at the time) opened the door and said: "Mother" when he seen her standing there (think she was in her mid 30s at the time). She went on to tell them that ever since she was a child, she had been dreaming of Malahide and them and just knew she had children there from a previous life.

True story.

small world,one of the boys-christy-worked for relatives of mine on a farm many years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭Montallie

endacl wrote: »
    Malahide? That's across the way from Sellafield, isn't it?

I'm a little late coming to this thread, but the book written by the men's 'mother' is Yesterday's Children, by Jenny Cockell.

Advertisement