Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best undergrad to get into Occupational Therapy masters?

Options
  • 27-05-2014 12:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

I'm filling in my CAO (again) and am trying to decide what back up courses to put down in case I don't get Occupational Therapy straight. Which I won't cause the points are beyond my abilities, so it's important I choose a degree that will help me get the masters in UL or abroad.

I'm only able to stay in Galway or move to Dublin I don't mind which. Any suggestions on courses would be great. I was thinking Social Science in UCD? But it would mean I would have to focus in on social work or something else in second year and that might take me in the wrong direction. Alternatively psychology and sociology through Arts in Galway? Intellectual Disability nursing in Trinity? Social Work in Trinity?

Not sure. If anyone knows anything about this or is in a similar boat, please help :)

Comments

Advertisement