Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eFibre in Tramore?

Options
  • 27-05-2014 1:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,467 ✭✭✭

Hey there,

I was just wondering, eFIbre came to Tramore on the 14th of May and some houses now have it, however my local cabinet only got the yellow sticker on it the other day after the electrician connected it up.

I was just wondering how long it usually take for the website to update or so that I can order it?

Also I was just wondering how frequently does the eircom wholesale map update? It still has Tramore down as pending and as going live from 14th May on it even though plently of houses in Tramore now have it.

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hey there,

I was just wondering, eFIbre came to Tramore on the 14th of May and some houses now have it, however my local cabinet only got the yellow sticker on it the other day after the electrician connected it up.

I was just wondering how long it usually take for the website to update or so that I can order it?

Also I was just wondering how frequently does the eircom wholesale map update? It still has Tramore down as pending and as going live from 14th May on it even though plently of houses in Tramore now have it.

Thanks!
    Hi SweetCaliber

The wholesale map is for the intention of wholesale purposes only and should not be treated to serve as an indication of when efibre will available to the public. We will be unable to comment on the wholesale map.

If you would like to PM me your address I'll check to see if I can offer an indication of when to expect efibre.

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 2,467 ✭✭✭SweetCaliber

Hey there,

Thanks!
    Hi SweetCaliber

The wholesale map is for the intention of wholesale purposes only and should not be treated to serve as an indication of when efibre will available to the public. We will be unable to comment on the wholesale map.

If you would like to PM me your address I'll check to see if I can offer an indication of when to expect efibre.

Thanks
    Al
    No problem, thanks.

Address Pm'ed.

Hey there,

Thanks!
    Hi SweetCaliber

Thanks
    Al
    No problem, thanks.

Address Pm'ed.
    Hi SweetCaliber

Just replied by PM now

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭mr.noobie

Hey there,

Thanks!
    Hi SweetCaliber

Thanks
    Al
    No problem, thanks.

Address Pm'ed.
    Hi SweetCaliber

Just replied by PM now

Al
    Could you give me indication too please?

Sending address by pm now.

Thanks

Hi mr.noobie

Just replied this morning

Thanks
    Al

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,467 ✭✭✭SweetCaliber

Hey Alan,

I sort of understand what your saying but I don't get why mid to late July for a cabinet that is now live?

I was speaking to one of the KN Network Engineers the other day and he said that the cabinet is now live that they were just waiting for the electrician to come and connect it to the mains, which he did.

So I don't get why a live cabinet cant be ordered from for another 2 months?

We've been promised it for January, then February, then March, then May, and now that it's finally in Tramore this is happening.

I just don't see any logic behind it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭eircom: Colm

Hey there,

Thanks!
    Hi SweetCaliber

There would not be an exact date as such that could be cited between cabinet installation and an actual ready for order date. Within any exchange area different cabinets and addresses would be enabled at different times. The best way to check for availability is by clicking on 'check availability' on the attached link and inputting Phone no. ideally or exact address as this is updated as individual address are enabled,

Check Availability

thanks
    Colm

Advertisement