Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Plumbers in sydney .. Jobs and advice !?

Options
  • 27-05-2014 1:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 671 ✭✭✭

Hey all

Just wondering is anyone working as a plumber in sydney ?

Finding it hard to get a job , i dont have the licence for here , but am qualified in ireland with 10 years experience.
    Finding it hard to get the foot in the door ! Most companies looking for licenced plumbers !

Does anyone know if there is any irish plumbing companies around sydney ?

Any help appreciated !

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭minzabud

I'm in the same boat with the license as a spark, have found that getting in with local contractors through wholesalers has worked for me, less money than having a license though.

• Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭sin_city

Don't try to be a plumber.....I had that idea....just a pipe dream

• Registered Users Posts: 671 ✭✭✭NIALL D

sin_city wrote: »
    Don't try to be a plumber.....I had that idea....just a pipe dream

Why you say that ? Care to explain ?

Cheers .

• Registered Users Posts: 5,374 ✭✭✭aido79

NIALL D wrote: »
    Why you say that ? Care to explain ?

Cheers .

Plumber....pipe dream? Get it? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 671 ✭✭✭NIALL D

aido79 wrote: »
    Plumber....pipe dream? Get it? :)

Yep sure do , but was more asking did he actually go about trying to get work ? And if so how did it fair out ??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,374 ✭✭✭aido79

Yep sure do , but was more asking did he actually go about trying to get work ? And if so how did it fair out ??

Don't think he's actually a plumber...

• Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭sin_city

Never working with pipes again..Disaster for me...just couldn't make ends meet. :eek:

Advertisement