Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Kitten Checklist

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Cheers for all the replies while I was away!

Final question, should I leave the litter boxes where I plan on them being long term from the start? I was going to put them in our two bathrooms, however they are a bit away from the living room and could be a bit of a trek for a young kitten.

Would it be ok to move one after a month or so when she is more used to the layout of our place?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,325 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Frisbee wrote: »

Final question, should I leave the litter boxes where I plan on them being long term from the start? I was going to put them in our two bathrooms, however they are a bit away from the living room and could be a bit of a trek for a young kitten.

Would it be ok to move one after a month or so when she is more used to the layout of our place?
    You need to keep the litter box in the same room for starters and you can then gradually move it towards it's final destination.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,623 ✭✭✭thegreatgonzo

Nody wrote: »
    Because they get a kick back from RC on all sales;

I'd like to see your evidence of this. Having worked in 3 different vet clinics that stock RC I can tell you that none of them received any commission or 'kick back'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,635 ✭✭✭Pumpkinseeds

Frisbee wrote: »

It should be ok to move it. We had a foster kitten with us and she was in a safe room until our cats got used to her. When we'd let her out of the safe room she loved to jump in their litter tray and use it, saved her going back upstairs to hers:)

Advertisement