Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

This Summer

• 27-05-2014 2:43pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭

So what is everyone planning on doing this summer after the LC? My summer will hopefully be a cocktail of work, drink, football manager, the world cup and getting fit. Anyone got any more exciting plans? :rolleyes:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 505 ✭✭✭oncex

Heading off inter railing with my friends. Seems dangerous but cant wait to see all the different cities. Got a job in a local boutique also so I finally have money :D Might also do some work experience relevant to my future course...might look good on my CV.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,513 ✭✭✭bb1234567

Goin maga:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭aleatorio

Have 2 jobs for the summer so I'll be working a lot :(
    Apart from that I have no concrete plans, except drink a lot and go to some music festivals :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 244 ✭✭Huell

Kanye

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

The World Cup, other random ****, hopefully getting to Liverpool vs Dortmund @ Anfield :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,374 ✭✭✭Hotale.com

The World Cup, other random ****, hopefully getting to Liverpool vs Dortmund @ Anfield :D

Liverpool are playing Dortmund at Anfield? :confused:

Hotale.com wrote: »
    Liverpool are playing Dortmund at Anfield? :confused:

Few rumours going round that it's in the works and due August. Given Liverpool and Dortmund fans have an age-old connection, it seems plausible...and I'm hoping for it to go through!! Dortmund Wall vs The Kop :O

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,374 ✭✭✭Hotale.com

Few rumours going round that it's in the works and due August. Given Liverpool and Dortmund fans have an age-old connection, it seems plausible...and I'm hoping for it to go through!! Dortmund Wall vs The Kop :O

Might see you there :pac:

Hotale.com wrote: »
    Might see you there :pac:

If it goes ahead, most definitely!! Will try for the Kop :P

Finished the LC on the 19th and then straight into work on Monday, 8:30-6 five days a week :(

Other than that.. my Netflix and I will be strengthening our unbreakable bond.

• Advertisement
Advertisement