Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loan application query

Options
  • 27-05-2014 2:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,724 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

I have applied for a loan and sent back the signed forms as requested, what happens next? Do I get a call or letter to inform me the money has been allocated to my account or will I just need to keep checking?

Thanks Mick.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Hi tallaghtmick

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.

Once the forms have been received, generally within 48 hours of receiving your application, you will receive a call providing you with an update.

Once loan is approved, the funds take approx 48 hours to credit your account.

Our Lending Team are also available to answer any of your queries relating to your recent application. They can be contacted on 0818 200 334 and are available Monday-Friday 8am-8pm. 

I hope this information helps. If we can help further, please do let us know.

Thanks
    Alison

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,724 ✭✭✭tallaghtmick

Hi tallaghtmick

Once the forms have been received, generally within 48 hours of receiving your application, you will receive a call providing you with an update.

Our Lending Team are also available to answer any of your queries relating to your recent application. They can be contacted on 0818 200 334 and are available Monday-Friday 8am-8pm. 

Thanks
    Alison
    Hi Alison,

Thanks for that :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,724 ✭✭✭tallaghtmick

Hi tallaghtmick

Thanks
    Alison
    Hi Alison,

Thanks for that and the quick reply.

Advertisement