Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When will eFibre Accounts be available online?

Options
  • 27-05-2014 3:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,455 ✭✭✭

When will eFibre Accounts be available online? Has there been a date set?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

dmeehan wrote: »
    Hi dmeehan

No date has been established for this yet I'm afraid. I aware that there are plans to have this available within the next few months though - as soon as we have more information on a date I make sure as much notice is provided as possible on our forum and here.

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 24 dogbytes

I find this situation unbelieveable.  I upgraged my account to eFibre, and my online account access gets downgraded.  Seriously ?
    What kind of problems are Eircom facing if they have not been able to set this up for months ?
    Eircom customers are expected to accept a 1990s style of service whereby you can only recieve paper billing.  Ridiculous.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,916 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

Hi dmeehan

No date has been established for this yet I'm afraid. I aware that there are plans to have this available within the next few months though - as soon as we have more information on a date I make sure as much notice is provided as possible on our forum and here.

Thanks
    Al
    Few months??? eFibre is available, what, a year now? And you still haven't got the on-line service sorted out? I must contact Comreg and see what the story is with this. I don't know how you can have limitations on calls and yet not have a way to check your usage without having to have interminable calls to Customer service.....

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭White_Wolf

whiterebel wrote: »
    Hi dmeehan

Thanks
    Al
    Few months??? eFibre is available, what, a year now? And you still haven't got the on-line service sorted out? I must contact Comreg and see what the story is with this. I don't know how you can have limitations on calls and yet not have a way to check your usage without having to have interminable calls to Customer service.....
    Agreed, I'm sure they have a few web developers that look after the site, implementing the service shouldn't take even a month to get up and running. I for one really hope Google or someone brings broadband to Ireland so that eircom get some decent competition and actually do their job and give a decent service for a decent price.

Hi guys

As soon as I have any further information on the release of an fibre online account upgrade I will be sure to create a lot of announcements.

I'll also pass your feedback to operations.

Thanks

Al

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭kiersm

So since none of our accounts are online does that mean I can't order anything through the website that I have to ring customer service?

kiersm wrote: »
    So since none of our accounts are online does that mean I can't order anything through the website that I have to ring customer service?
    Hi kiersm

It's not possible to place orders for upgrades via the online account system - the online packages and pricings are only for new customers currently without eircom service. If you wish to upgrade to a certain package or service please contact our loyalty team on free phone 1901 or sales on free phone 1800503303.

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 24 dogbytes

Finally !   It  looks like this has been sorted.  I was able to log into my eircom account online this morning.  About time !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,455 ✭✭✭dmeehan

Any sign of an official response?

Any sign of an official response?
    Hi dmeehan

I'm actively seeking one :)- as soon as I have more info/clarification you'll be the first to know.

Thanks
    Al

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭jaggiebunnet

Hi Alan - any update on this?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,916 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

It says still not available on website....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭jaggiebunnet

Registered yesterday and able to check online bills and few other things - Eircom really don't have a bogs notion what is going on in the company.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,455 ✭✭✭dmeehan

I have also registered my eFibre account online, sign up here: My Eircom Registration

Advertisement