Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield Hardline

Options
1242526272830»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Noxin wrote: »
    Still seems to be hardly any servers playing DLC. Any recommendations?

What platform? PC?

Playing on XB1 myself, plenty of servers available with new DLC.

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭osheen

Robbery DLC is free on Xbox Live this week

Just downloaded it free from PS store now as well

• Registered Users Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭Lord Nikon

I received this game back in January, and hadn’t played it much up till about a week ago, now I can’t stop playing. My only issue is my stupidity, as I cannot work out how Vouchers or anything like that work. Also, I’m earning minuscule amounts of money after each “battle”, and can only afford basic upgrades for weapons.

Am I missing something?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,261 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Lord Nikon wrote: »
    I received this game back in January, and hadn’t played it much up till about a week ago, now I can’t stop playing. My only issue is my stupidity, as I cannot work out how Vouchers or anything like that work. Also, I’m earning minuscule amounts of money after each “battle”, and can only afford basic upgrades for weapons.

Am I missing something?

The vouchers are used when buying an unlock, the option to buy with voucher will appear if one is applicable.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,408 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Lord Nikon wrote: »

Am I missing something?

Play the game mode where you drive around in cars.

Get in car
    Select Ted Nugent's Stranglehold on radio and drive
    ?????
    Profit

From what I remember you can make shed loads of money from just driving round.

• Advertisement
Advertisement