Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Job Interview

Options
  • 27-05-2014 4:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭

I'm getting the job interview on Friday in Ballincollig, cork. Is there any transport to Ballincollig from Cork train station.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭celica00

Not sure now but don't think so, it would be by bus though.
    Good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Id say you would have to walk down to the bus station to get a bus out about a 5/10min walk not far at all. Turn left outside the train station, next left and youll see the bus station over the bridge. It is the 232 from parnell place. That or you could get a taxi just outside the station there are loads there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 558 ✭✭✭rcdk1

If you haven't been in Ballincollig before, it's worth noting that the town is very long (~6km from east to west). You'll need to plan your route at that end as well. Having said that, the town is quite narrow so the bus should drop you within reasonable walking distance of most businesses.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭honerbright

I work in Ballincollig. There are two buses from the bus station, the 232 and the 233. Bus (usually) goes from one end of ballincollig to the other. There should be one running every 30/40 mins and takes about 20 mins to half an hour to get there. A bus will cost you €3.70 each way.
    If you choose to get a taxi I paid €14.50 from the city center once.

Advertisement