Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Side marker light lens needed!

Options
  • 27-05-2014 4:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 609 ✭✭✭

Sometimes the simplest problem becomes a major obsession!
    I noticed last week that I'd lost (again) the lens from my nearside top marker light, you know the ones....rectangular, clear front and red back, about 85mm
    high and 35mm wide and deep. Two diagonal fixing screws holding the lens to the light unit. Obviously, a brush with a branch or similar had taken it off.
    OK, no problem. Down to the local motor shop, where I bought the last one.
    No stock and can't seem to get them. Then every motor shop, creamery, garage etc etc that I could find. Nothing anywhere.
    I keep seeing them on other motorhomes so I know they still exist. I tried 'Camping Crazy' but I can't get through....have they gone?
    Anyone any ideas where I can get one, or a pair of similar units in Ireland?
    To rub salt in the wound, I saw one this morning on a battered MH outside the halting site in Bantry......very tempted for a minute to go in and offer a fiver.....

Comments

Advertisement