Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

It Tallaght help !!

Options
  • 27-05-2014 4:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭

Hello,
    I applied for a marketing course in it Tallaght at the end of April and submitted a portfolio the start of may for the course.

Have never applied for an It before so have no idea when you find out if you get a place on the course. If anyone has any help i would appreciate it a lot.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Prairie Girl

Hi nathansredarmy there is a notice on Tallaght website in Mature section about this years interviews. Interviews in May and may be some in June. Hope this helps and that you get called. I'm waiting for Cathal Brugha too!

Best of luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭nathansredarmy

Hi nathansredarmy there is a notice on Tallaght website in Mature section about this years interviews. Interviews in May and may be some in June. Hope this helps and that you get called. I'm waiting for Cathal Brugha too!

Best of luck!

Hey prairie girl thanks for the help will go on and check out that notice. Hope I hear something !! Good luck to you getting into Cathal Brugha hopefully you get a place !!

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Prairie Girl

Hey prairie girl thanks for the help will go on and check out that notice. Hope I hear something !! Good luck to you getting into Cathal Brugha hopefully you get a place !!

I was actually unsuccessful :( I emailed admissions ........really bummed

Advertisement