Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone interested in learning Chinese/Mandarin?

Options
  • 27-05-2014 4:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi everybody,

My name is Elia from Taiwan. I just arrived on May 1th. Does anyone wants to learn Chinese ?Or we can do language exchange. Please let me know if you are interested in contact. Thank you...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭shafty100

hi elia ,robert here , i would be interested in language exchange ,

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Elia hsu

shafty100 wrote: »
    hi elia ,robert here , i would be interested in language exchange ,

Hi Robert,
    Nice too meet you. Do you want to discuss about it further?

<please use the PM function. Not a good idea to post your mobile number on a public forum>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭54kroc

hi elia if you want you can text me on ???

Posting your phone number online isn't a good idea.

hi elia apologies for not texting you back today as my phone got water damaged , ive since transfered my chip to a spare phone but dont have your number so if you see this you can contect me .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 Elia hsu

hi elia apologies for not texting you back today as my phone got water damaged , ive since transfered my chip to a spare phone but dont have your number so if you see this you can contect me .

It's ok... Sorry for your phone! Is it fixable?

Advertisement