Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Legal representative in Boards.ie

Options
  • 27-05-2014 4:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭

Dear Sir or Madam,

After several messages with the administrator Dunne, I have now been publicly humiliated and defamed by him who implies I am a liar in front of an entire forum (even though this mod have no idea who I am), I have been harassed by him to show him my credentials (which is illegal unless he is part of the Garda), have been discriminated based on my gender (being called "my dear" on his messages) and finally had my career choice questioned based on the fact I am not a native speaker of English. And been made fun of during our PM dialogue.

May I remind you I have been on this forum for over 5 years, and have been nothing but kind and respectful to people.

I am attempting one last time to have my side of the story heard by someone better trained in the team before going the legal way.

I understand Boards.ie is a brand that is expanding and has several shareholders, and I would like to remind the mods that when they mistreat someone on PM just because they can, they are still representing the Boards.ie brand and this has serious legal consequences.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭Maga

Just to add to this, said moderator wants me to send him my credentials in order for him to apologise adn remove the ban.

So what exactly does Board.ie want from members who actually stated "being a GP or an astronaut" had no bearing in their posts?

A copy of their degree? Would they have to have done residency to fit into your GP category? Would you want their registration number with the medical board in their home country? Would you want to know whether they are currently paying their fees to their medical board and whether they can write prescriptions? Would you want to know whether they currently have an office? How many patients they work with? How long they treated their patients for? References letters?

Is that all in Dunne's job description?

Anyway, Boards.ie should be more kind and respectful with people who have always been respectful towards you and your users, and power trips and abuse via private messages is the most coward way to treat someone.

Hope you consider that in the future.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Sitebanned for threatening legal action. Discuss in prison.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement