Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Watch dogs on xbox 360?

Options
  • 27-05-2014 6:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,551 ✭✭✭

I asked this on the games->watch dogs forum and my post just got lost in a flood of posts complaining about Uplay not working.
    The games forums tend to be geared towards pc gamers so waste of time asking there.
    So I thought I'd try asking here.
    Has anyone played watch dogs on the xbox 360?
    What do you think?
    Is it worth buying on the 360?
    Does it look ok and does it run ok ie. framerate?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,372 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

quinnd6 wrote: »
    I asked this on the games->watch dogs forum and my post just got lost in a flood of posts complaining about Uplay not working.
    The games forums tend to be geared towards pc gamers so waste of time asking there.
    So I thought I'd try asking here.
    Has anyone played watch dogs on the xbox 360?
    What do you think?
    Is it worth buying on the 360?
    Does it look ok and does it run ok ie. framerate?

I've been keeping an eye on the 360 version, look through YouTube for answers.

General consensus is it looks pretty bad during daylight. Less going on as well, less NPCs and such. Plays fine though, frame rate not an issue.

Advertisement