Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Laundromat that takes Travelling Boots, Coolers etc.

Options
  • 27-05-2014 7:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm looking for recommendations of a Laundromat that will take my travelling boots, coolers, numnahs etc.

All of the stuff has been through my machine at home, but years of it has tired it out a bit and the horsey stuff doesn't come out very clean anymore.

I'm looking in the South Dublin area but drive a lot so Wicklow, Meath, Kildare, City Centre would be considered etc.

My local place said no :(

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭Ave Sodalis

Have you tried a local tack repairer? Sometimes they do rug cleaning and all.

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭HarrietD

Try Bubbles in Finglas

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

Places I know that take rugs don't take travel boots or numnahs. We are considering buying a secondhand commercial washing machine for our yard. Could be worth considering if a few people went together.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 KazNCD

check out Hilltop Rug Wash, they have a website and facebook page. They collect and drop off in various locations. They have taken all my horse rugs, numnahs and dog beds and they come back spotless.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Dark Phoenix

Hilltop rugwash in Dundalk, theres also a rug cleaning and repair place in Kilcullen that is excellent

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭marley123

The dry cleaners in Dunnes Cornelscourt should take them. I had a load of Numnahs cleaned by them.

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭Bellemz

Will try Dunnes first, thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Clogsworth

http://equestrianlaundry.ie/

I found this place very good and reasonably priced. Based in Newbridge.

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭Bellemz

Thanks, will give it a go. Dunnes were no help. Didn't know if they could, asked me to keep calling back until a manager was in...

Advertisement