Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ever happen to you on Soccer Manager?

Options
  • 27-05-2014 10:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭

Questions here please about stuff which has happened on SM. I'll kick off

Have you ever missed first in a penalty shoot-out and gone on to win?

Post yer answers and your own questions.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭bazarakus

Have you ever seen a goal scored in the 90th minute?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Nope.

Have you ever........

......won the SMFA World Cup with Ecuador?? :D :pac: :P :)

I have not.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

Yeah I've seen a 90th minute goal....

So this just happened

Marc-André TER STEGEN Requested Transfer Concerned about his lack of games Player Concern Increased Level 5: Requested Transfer 5 August

I deliberately let him go to 5 as he's one of my only two goalies. So how can they transfer him away??

Has this ever happned to YOU in Soccer Manager??

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

bazarakus wrote: »
    So this just happened

Marc-André TER STEGEN Requested Transfer Concerned about his lack of games Player Concern Increased Level 5: Requested Transfer 5 August

I deliberately let him go to 5 as he's one of my only two goalies. So how can they transfer him away??

Has this ever happned to YOU in Soccer Manager??

I'm sorry to report that it actually has happened to another manager here.

TSC let his keeper get to a level five concern level, requested a transfer, and, unfortunately for you, was actually sold as far as I remember.

Gulp

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Ouch! I would have thought he'd stay too until I saw it happen in the Boards GW.

curses!

Advertisement