Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SUBJECT CHOICES

Options
  • 27-05-2014 10:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭

Hey
    I'm doing my junior cert soon and a few weeks ago we were asked to choose our subjects for next year. I have no idea what i want to be though, what did all of you do? I'm interested in sport so i did Biology and Homec :cool:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭Beca19

rvpalldway wrote: »
    Hey
    I'm doing my junior cert soon and a few weeks ago we were asked to choose our subjects for next year. I have no idea what i want to be though, what did all of you do? I'm interested in sport so i did Biology and Homec :cool:

Are you not choosing 4? :P I'm doing the 3 science and French woo

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,188 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Different schools offer different options.
    OP, Biology and Home Ec. are a good combination - some overlap, which is always handy. A lot of writing in both, which is not a bad thing, if you're planning on going to college. Get used to it early.

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭jamie124

Hello,
    I chose mine and they are:
    1. Business Studies
    2. Home - Economics
    3. Biology
    4. French
    I also qualified for LCVP :)

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭UnitedFan31

I picked accounting, chemistry, biology and Spanish :)

Advertisement