Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How long does Dabs.ie take to recieve stock

• 27-05-2014 11:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭

I ordered parts for my computer build on May 8th. I've received nothing yet because they have been awaiting stock on one part since I made the order(almost 3 weeks now). I was sure all of the parts were listed as being in stock when I made the order but I could be wrong. Anyone have any dealings with them? Whats the usual waiting time for a delivery?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,798 ✭✭✭satguy

The last pc case I bought from Dabs, was all smashed up when I got..

But the packing box look just fine, with no outside marks,, So they would have had to pack a smashed case and send it to me.

Would never use dabs again..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 178 ✭✭tf2

I think they are at the mercy of their suppliers. Got onto dabs before about a monitor I was looking into purchasing. The monitor had the usual "More than 50 in stock" when I was looking at it but a few days later it read "More than 50 on order, no confirmed delivery date". Emailed dabs about the possible wait and couldn't get a straightforward response.

If you say one part is holding up the rest arriving I think you may be able to cancel that item and receive the rest of the order. Then you could look at other dabs equivalents for what you need. ...like overclockers.co.uk?

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭bluevelvet

tf2 wrote: »
    I think they are at the mercy of their suppliers. Got onto dabs before about a monitor I was looking into purchasing. The monitor had the usual "More than 50 in stock" when I was looking at it but a few days later it read "More than 50 on order, no confirmed delivery date". Emailed dabs about the possible wait and couldn't get a straightforward response.

If you say one part is holding up the rest arriving I think you may be able to cancel that item and receive the rest of the order. Then you could look at other dabs equivalents for what you need. ...like overclockers.co.uk?

I was actually just about to do that today, I don't know why It didn't occur to me to do it sooner but it looks like things just started moving today. All my items are now being picked up from the warehouse so hopefully it won't be long now until they are sent for delivery.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 178 ✭✭tf2

Once they have your items in stock they are very quick to ship them. Some of my orders have arrived before the estimated delivery date. Keep an eye out for the postman.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭bluevelvet

Yep, Just got an email that the items have been shipped today so I should recieve it by monday :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement