Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kilkenny Hen Party!

Options
  • 27-05-2014 11:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I'm organising a hen party in July to Kilkenny, any recommendations on pubs and clubs for a Saturday night thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 636 ✭✭✭Absolute Zero

Lonl wrote: »
    I'm organising a hen party in July to Kilkenny, any recommendations on pubs and clubs for a Saturday night thanks

Worlds end bar without a doubt.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

Worlds end bar without a doubt.

Ah, that old chestnut. Olden but golden.

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Hide behind the post

Lonl wrote: »

Left Bank is a lively bar and v popular...but go easy on the frills (L Plates etc) if planning on going there (they are not fans)...otherwise everything is walking distance and you can 'tour' around popping in where ever looks good.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭Musicman2000

Left Bank is a lively bar and v popular...but go easy on the frills (L Plates etc) if planning on going there (they are not fans)...otherwise everything is walking distance and you can 'tour' around popping in where ever looks good.

They can't afford to be picky anymore . If it wasn't for the hen and stag parties in Kilkenny the left bank wouldn't be there. Thats all thats seems to be in there most weekends. And on another note to the original poster the Left Bank drink prices are a complete rip off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

They can't afford to be picky anymore . If it wasn't for the hen and stag parties in Kilkenny the left bank wouldn't be there. Thats all thats seems to be in there most weekends. And on another note to the original poster the Left Bank drink prices are a complete rip off.

Definitely a rip off, I've never noticed it being over run with her and stag dos though. Admittedly I'm not a regular unless you consider a couple of times a year regular!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭hi5

Walking down John St yesterday, I noticed they have given the Worlds end a face lift, looks very nice too:)
    Also seen a barbers called Sweeney Todds complete with blood dripping cutthroat on the sign:eek::D

Advertisement